The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- Crafts and Craftsmen by Christopher Chappell, reviewed by Marjorie Cruickshank
- Learning and Teaching through Art and Crafts by Alan Cotton and Frank Haddon, reviewed by Keith Gentle
- The New Handicraft/Processes and Projects by Lester and Kathleen Griswold, reviewed by Francis Celoria
- Design Projects in Technical Drawing: A Course for Examination Candidates by B. G. Cuthbert and M. R. Pattenden, reviewed by G. Roberts
- Design and Technology - Metal by G. A. Hicks, G. M. Heddle and P. A. Bridge, reviewed by F. O. Zanker
- Woodwork by J. Maynard and D. Jones, reviewed by B. J. Aylward
- Design Concept Series by Gerald F. Brammer, reviewed by Ian Toon
- Introducing Finger Painting by Guy Scott, reviewed by Edward Phelps
- Craft Education: Woodwork Design by T. Pettitt, reviewed by B. J. Aylward
- Lettering by John Cataldo, reviewed by Keith Riseam
- The Complete Book of Woodwork by Charles Hayward, reviewed by I. D. Jones
How to Cite
AYLWARD, B. J. et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 8, n. 1, aug. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/779>. Date accessed: 08 june 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.