The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- An Italic Calligraphy Handbook by Carolyn Knudsen Adams, reviewed by John Lancaster
- Design and British Industry by Richard Stewart, reviewed by John H. Carswell
- Design Graphics by David Fair and Marilyn Kenny, reviewed by D. R. Jones
- GCSE Craft, Design and Technology by Richard Kimbell, John Plater and Tristram Shepard, reviewed by D. R. Jones
- Problem Solving in Science and Technology by David Rowlands, reviewed by Peter C. Millray
- Technical Drawing, An Usborne Guide by Susan Peach, reviewed by Keith Vickers
- TVEI and Secondary Education: a critical appraisal by Denis Gleeson, reviewed by Martin Merson
- Working in Design by the Careers and Occupational Information Centre, reviewed by S. J. Lodge
How to Cite
CARSWELL, H. et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 20, n. 2, sep. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/1185>. Date accessed: 31 mar. 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.