The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- Graphics and Design by R. W. Boycott and J. Bolan, reviewed by Richard Kimbell
- The Practical Woodwork Book: Anthony Hontoir by John Murray, reviewed by David Jones
- Introducing Art - A first book on the History and Appreciation of the Visual Arts by Donald Richardson, reviewed by John Lancaster
- Soldering and Brazing by Tubol Cain, reviewed by W. T. Price
- Sheet Metal Work by R. E. Wakefield, reviewed by W. T. Price
- The Art of Welding by W. A. Vause, reviewed by W. T. Price
- World and Image: A Journal of Verbal/Visual Enquiry. First Issues: Vol.1, January-March 1985 by John Dixon Hunt, reviewed by John Lancaster
- Teachers, Computers and the Classroom by I. Reid and J. Rushton, reviewed by Sean Neill
- Design Courses in Britain 1986 by The Design Council, reviewed by J. Barlow
- Gender, science and technology: Inservice handbook by Judith Whyte, reviewed by T. Dorey
How to Cite
BARLOW, J. et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 18, n. 2, sep. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/1140>. Date accessed: 22 mar. 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.