The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- Introducing Craft Design and Technology by A. Breckon and D. Prest, reviewed by Richard Kimbell
- The Design Process by The Design Council, reviewed by R. Millett
- Design Project No. 2 Heavy Plant by John Jeffrey and Nigel Billington, reviewed by R. Lightfoot
- The Eighteenth Century Art, Design and Society, 1689-1789 by Bernard Denvir, reviewed by Marjorie A. Cruickshank
- Industrial Design Requirements of Industry by C. Hayes and K. Dorsey, reviewed by B. Smith
- Modern Design in Plastics by D. P. Greenwood, reviewed by J. Eggleston
- Woodturning Projects for Dining by J. A. Sainsbury, reviewed by J. Eggleston
- Wood Turning Music Boxes by J. A. Jacobson, reviewed by J. Eggleston
- Young Blood: Britain's Art and Design Schools Today and Tomorrow edited by Kate Baynes, reviewed by A. E. Lambeth
- A. Century of Art Education 1882-1982 Hornsey College of Art Centenary Book by Clive Ashwin, reviewed by Oberta de Joia
How to Cite
CRUICKSHANK, Marjorie A. et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 16, n. 1, sep. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/1083>. Date accessed: 25 mar. 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.