The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- Technology in Schools: developments in craft design and technology departments by the Department of Education and Science, reviewed by John Eggleston
- Design Education: The Foundation Years by Richard Kimbell, reviewed by Bernard Aylward
- Basketry by Didied Carpentier and Joel Bachelet, reviewed by John Thompson
- Painting on Silk by Pierre Bruanolet, reviewed by John Thompson
- Wooden Toys by Didier Carpentier and Joel Bachelet, reviewed by John Thompson
- Contemporary Furniture: An International Review of Modern Furniture, 1950 to the Present edited by Klaus-Jurgen Sembach, reviewed by Sarah Farley
- Design Courses in Britain by Design Council, reviewed by Jean Chris
- A Century of Art Education 1882-1982 by Clive Ashwin, reviewed by Brian Allison
How to Cite
ALLISON, Brian et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 15, n. 1, sep. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/1075>. Date accessed: 29 mar. 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.