The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- Design: Science: Method by R. Jacques and J. A. Powell, reviewed by Sydney Gregory
- African Textiles and Dyeing Techniques by Claire Polakoff, reviewed by Dorothea Kay
- The Complete Calligrapher by Fredrick Wong, reviewed by John Lancaster
- Sacred Calligraphy of the East by John Stevens, reviewed by John Lancaster
- School Crafts - A Folio of Ideas by the Educational Insitutte of Design, Craft and Technology, reviewed by J. W. Thompson
- Design Briefs by the Educational Insitutte of Design, Craft and Technology, reviewed by J. W. Thompson
- A Further Portfolio of Ideas by the Educational Insitutte of Design, Craft and Technology, reviewed by J. W. Thompson
- The Medieval Monastery, Five Shropshire Monasteries by the Department of Education, University of Keele, reviewed by Nigel Hall
- Projects and Designs in Metalwork by Ian Punter, reviewed by Ray Bland
- Color Science for Lighting the Stage by W. B. Warfel and W. R. Klappert, reviewed by A. Vargo
- Scottish Technical Education Modules reviewed by John Cave
How to Cite
BLAND, Ray et al. Reviews. Studies in Design Education Craft & Technology, [S.l.], v. 14, n. 2, sep. 2009. ISSN 0305 766. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/SDEC/article/view/1049>. Date accessed: 22 mar. 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.