The following publications have been reviewed by the mentioned authors;
- The Story of the Can - reviewed by Marion Rutland
- Exploring Food Cans - reviewed by Marion Rutland
- James Dyson: Against the Odds - reviewed by David Spendlove
- Design and Make It! Key Stage 3 Assessment Resources: Product Design and Food and Textiles - reviewed by Ali Farrell
- In Target Design and Technology Key Stage 3 - reviewed by Ali Farrell
- The Chocolate Challenge - reviewed by Anne Riggs
- Focus on Design Technology: Resistant Materials - reviewed by Chris Snell
- The Food File - reviewed by Melanie Fasciato
- The Usbourne Complete Book of the Internet and the World Wide Web - reviewed by Alan Cross
- Techno Designers - reviewed by Jenny Jupe
- Basic Food Hygiene Interactive CD-ROM - reviewed by Jenny Jupe
- The University of Greenwich D&T Resource Materials - reviewed by Michael Lawrance
How to Cite
CROSS, Alan et al. Reviews. Journal of Design & Technology Education, [S.l.], v. 4, n. 2, july 2009. ISSN 1360-1431. Available at: <https://ojs.lboro.ac.uk/JDTE/article/view/518>. Date accessed: 25 mar. 2023.
© Trentham Books Ltd.